AHA, BHA and PHAs acids have been long used in aesthetic medicine but now, they are becoming more and more popular. What is their role? Firstly, they exfoliate dead epidermis cells and smooth skin surface. Secondly, they highlight discolourations, reduce wrinkles and even skin tone. Thirdly, they nourish, take care […]Read more ›
- Hydrolipid barrier – what is it? Is ‘it’ important for your skin?
- Make your own list of good habits: Health, Beauty and Care
- Three moisturizing cosmetics by La Prairie Advanced Marine Biology
- How am I supposed to put these on? Spray-on tights by Sally Hansen.
- Does perfumed body lotion moistirize? Jour Perfumed Body Lotion from Hugo Boss.
- What cosmetics should be used and how to make our face and body skin ready for the summer.
- How to obtain natural suntan? Oils, vitamins, vegetables and fruits.