Many people claim that SLS is a very harmful substance. Is it really so? And why SLS must be contained in cosmetics? Or maybe this ingredient is not at all dangerous, and the stories that have grown up around it are strongly exaggerated? What are SLS and SLES? SLS (sodium […]Read more ›
- Hydrolipid barrier – what is it? Is ‘it’ important for your skin?
- Make your own list of good habits: Health, Beauty and Care
- Three moisturizing cosmetics by La Prairie Advanced Marine Biology
- How am I supposed to put these on? Spray-on tights by Sally Hansen.
- Does perfumed body lotion moistirize? Jour Perfumed Body Lotion from Hugo Boss.
- What cosmetics should be used and how to make our face and body skin ready for the summer.
- How to obtain natural suntan? Oils, vitamins, vegetables and fruits.