Micellar water is a popular and quick makeup remover. It gets positive opinions and is said to be gentle for skin. What’s the truth actually? Can wrongly-used micellar water cause skin irritation? Let’s check it! Micellar water – characteristics Micellar water equals micelles, that is globular particles, in a water […]Read more ›
- Three moisturizing cosmetics by La Prairie Advanced Marine Biology
- How am I supposed to put these on? Spray-on tights by Sally Hansen
- Does perfumed body lotion moistirize? Jour Perfumed Body Lotion from Hugo Boss
- What cosmetics should be used and how to make our face and body skin ready for the summer
- How to obtain natural suntan? Oils, vitamins, vegetables and fruits
- Several healing ideas for sunburns. Which one is the best?
- Herbal face skin cleansing: Herbal Energy from Erborian